FÉLIX ST520 GRAND TOURISME
A metallic grey soberly crossed by a yellow stripe and flanked by the number # 172, this Grand Tourisme version is an ode to one of the most prestigious GT’s from the scuderia to the prancing horse: the 250 Gran Turismo Omologato, winner of the 1964 Tour de France in the hands of Lucien Bianchi & Georges Berger. A moment of history!
With its characteristic return of the shell to the jaws and the inevitable presence of a sun visor, the hallmarks of the first open helmets used in car racing, the ST520 open face clearly shows its origins. In addition to the style, there is a real consistency in terms of safety with this extra protection, which makes it possible to offer the best compromise: open like a jet, but sufficiently enveloping at the bottom of its cap to offer optimal protection. With its fibreglass shell, removable and washable interior in synthetic leather or suede fabric, optimized ventilation, the ST520 benefits from all the refinements of a premium helmet.
- Enveloping, open face motorcycle helmet.
- Fiberglass shell, the perfect trade-off between durability, shock resistance, and light weight.
- 2 shell sizes available, with multi-density EPS padding, for improved shock absorption and optimal adjustability for all body types.
- Interior in synthetic leather and suede-touch fabric, for an impeccable finish, fully removable and washable.
- Interior designed for easy slide-on over glasses.
- Removable visor with sun lens limits reflection into the eyes.
- Optimal ventilation via 2 extractor vents at the back.
- Reinforced Double-D fastening buckle in stainless metal with a fabric pull-tab, allowing precise adjustment and fastening, and improved stability.
- E22-05 certified helmet *
- Weight: 1200 gr. (+/- 50 gr.)
- Delivered with its carrying bag imitation leather lined cotton with handles and zipped closures.
- Sizes : S – M – L – XL – XXL