FÉLIX ST520 LE MANS 66
The 1966 edition of the Le Mans 24 Hours will remain a milestone in the legendary rivalry between the Ford and Ferrari teams. A « war » on endurance races brought to the screen by James Mangold in Le Mans 66 with Matt Damon (Carroll Shelby) and Christian Bale (Ken Miles) in the cast. On this special occasion, the Automobile Club de l’Ouest entrusted Félix Helmets to create and produce an very exclusive helmet commemorating the event. As result? A Jet ST520 Le Mans 66 Special Edition already collector.
With its characteristic return of the shell to the jaws and the inevitable presence of a sun visor, the hallmarks of the first open helmets used in car racing, the ST520 open face clearly shows its origins. In addition to the style, there is a real consistency in terms of safety with this extra protection, which makes it possible to offer the best compromise: open like a jet, but sufficiently enveloping at the bottom of its cap to offer optimal protection. With its fibreglass shell, removable and washable interior in synthetic leather or suede fabric, optimized ventilation, the ST520 benefits from all the refinements of a premium helmet.
- Enveloping, open face motorcycle helmet.
- Fiberglass shell, the perfect trade-off between durability, shock resistance, and light weight.
- 2 shell sizes available, with multi-density EPS padding, for improved shock absorption and optimal adjustability for all body types.
- Interior in synthetic leather and suede-touch fabric, for an impeccable finish, fully removable and washable.
- Interior designed for easy slide-on over glasses.
- Removable visor with sun lens limits reflection into the eyes.
- Optimal ventilation via 2 extractor vents at the back.
- Reinforced Double-D fastening buckle in stainless metal with a fabric pull-tab, allowing precise adjustment and fastening, and improved stability.
- E22-05 certified helmet *
- Weight: 1200 gr. (+/- 50 gr.)
- Delivered with a Le Mans 66 Special Edition printed cover.
- Sizes : S – M – L – XL – XXL